- Price AED 7,000
- Duration 8 Weeks
- Timings Sundays & Tuesdays
- Locations Knowledge Village
This short course introduces students to the basics of development of video games on Unity3D and C#. The focus of this short course is quick prototyping and execution of games for PCs or Smart Phones.
What you need to know about this course
- 3D low polygon imagery for games development
- Scene assembly for games development
- Interface programming for a video game
- Interactivity and core logic game development
- Basics of artificial intelligence for games development
- Input/output controller development
- Character development
- Real-time lighting and rendering techniques
- Real-time physics simulation
- How to develop an intermediate level video game
This course is for anyone interested to start development video games for PCs or smart phones. If you are interested in developing interactive software for the purpose of games and entertainment or for various types of simulation or scientific visualization, this course if a perfect fit for you.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Basic computer imagery understanding.
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foudnation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry.