This short course introduces students to the basics of development of video games on Unity3D and C#. The focus of this short course is quick prototyping and execution of games for PCs or Smart Phones.
What you need to know about this course
- 3D low polygon imagery for games development
- Scene assembly for games development
- Interface programming for a video game
- Interactivity and core logic game development
- Basics of artificial intelligence for games development
- Input/output controller development
- Character development
- Real-time lighting and rendering techniques
- Real-time physics simulation
- How to develop an intermediate level video game
- The student needs to be a minimum of 16 years of age upon commencement of the course.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Basic computer imagery understanding.
- Basic knowledge of programming
Job roles this course will prepare you for
games programmer, games designer, graphics programmer, game director, level developer, mobile game developer
About SAE Institute
About SAE Dubai
SAE Dubai was founded in 2005 in order to bring expert training and education to the fields of Audio and Film in the Middle East, providing a local base for a global outlook on the new media industries. Since the foudnation we have produced hundreds of graduates, each uniquely prepared to fill emerging opportunities in the creative industries throughout the region. our course offerings have grown to include Animation and Multimedia and we're always examining new and exciting opportunities as they arise in the region. In 2011 our Middle East operations were acquired by TwoFour54. Their vision is "to enable the development of world class Arabic media and entertainment content". With this partnership, SAE Dubai will have strong support in the local area and industry.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.