- Price EGP 6,500
- Duration 16 Weeks
- Locations 13 El Mesaha Street Dokki. Giza, Egypt., Career Gates Gizeh...+2 more
The diploma focuses on furniture design and its application into finished furniture products. This diploma develops skills and knowledge required to design and produce fine furniture.
Why Career Gates Furniture Diploma?
This program is accredited by the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and Career Gates. Our instructors bring a plethora of knowledge, practice, and applicable work experience to the classroom and coach participants to develop and improve their knowledge, skills and techniques as Furniture Design professionals.
Professional course in Furnitureis divided into 3 unites as follows:
- Research furniture styles and movements.
- Produce technical drawings.
- Select, use and maintain hand tools for the creation of custom furniture.
- Understand the different Furniture styles.
- Understand the Furniture qualities and different finishes.
- Manage Risk.
- Produce ideation drawings.
- Select and apply drawing techniques and media to represent and communicate the concept.
- Establish the design brief.
- Research global design trends.
- Research and select furniture materials and technology.
- Construct Custom Furniture Using Advanced Techniques.
- Apply resources sustainably.
- Develop, trial and evaluate prototypes.
- Materials and Consumables.
- Research and evaluate products, materials and processes.
- Evaluate Furniture Design Proposals and Concepts.
- Identify and Calculate Production Costs.
- Develop and document procedures and specifications.
- Produce timber veneered components for custom furniture.
- Construct Joints For Custom Furniture.
- Design for Mass Production.
- Develop self as a furniture Designer.
- Work Collaboratively On a Design Project.
- Design a one-off item of furniture.
- Understand how to handle potential Clients.
- Understand how to deal with labors and technicians.
- Apply the presentation / communication skills and business negotiation skills with potential customers.
- Having real Technical experience and visits to (Furniture Factories / Showrooms... etc.).
- Develop proposals for potential customers.
- Explore career options.
- Background knowledge in Autocad.
- Copy of the Identification Card.
- 2 pictures .
- Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
- Career Gates (Human Resources Management Professional.
- A participant has to score a minimum of 70% in the exam for each course.
- A minimum attendance of 80% has to be satisfied in each course.
We_They, the premium provider of British Training in Egypt, is an initiative developed by MSA University, to provide a full spectrum of professional training programs and workshops, that would develop our learners’ soft, vocational skills and Knowledge required by their professional careers.
We_They, the planet of creativity is one of the premier institutions providing state-of-the-art education that transforms the younger minds to true professionals in the sphere of Art and Design.See all Career Gates courses