- Duration: 4 Days
This course teaches the students the fundamentals of project management. Students will learn the basic tools and techniques for developing a project plan, identifying the key elements of a project and defining the schedule. They will also be involved in other activities related to project management.
On completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe a project and a project life cycle
- Describe roles and responsibilities of a project manager across the project life cycle
- Develop the basic requirements of a project
- Develop the project requirements document
- Develop the project schedule
- Identify and scope out the project resources
- Manage the project against the baseline
- Close out a project
- All staff
- This course includes lectures, group discussions and case studies
- Module 1: Foundations
- Module 2: Initiating
- Module 3: Planning
- Module 4: Executing, Monitoring, and Controlling
- Module 5: Closing
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses