- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course covers core and essential XAML skills. The learner will gain valuable experience developing XAML code in both Visual Studio 2010 and Expression Blend 4.
The course teaches the beginner and intermediate tasks that enable the learner to build the foundational skills required to develop professional Silverlight 4 and WPF applications (for the Web, Windows desktops, and Windows Phone 7 devices). The course will include hands-on labs that comprise approximately 50% of the classroom time and enable the student to learn the essential XAML programming tasks that are the building blocks of real-world applications.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe XAML-based applications and the tools they can use to build them
- Create vector graphics with both Expression Blend 4 and Expression Design 4.
- Create a Silverlight application and a user interface by using various layout controls and other controls from the toolbox.
- Work with key parts and logic of a Silverlight application, such as hosting controls, App events, and InitParams.
- Create XAML objects programmatically
- Work with Resources, Styles, Control Templates, and Behaviors.
- Implement Transforms, Animations, and Visual States in XAML-based applications
- Prototype applications by using SketchFlow
- Module 1: Binding in XAML
- Module 2: Creating Vector Graphics with Expression Studio 4
- Module 3: Laying out a XAML-Based Application
- Module 4: Developing and Debugging XAML-Based Applications
- Module 5: Creating Controls Programmaticall and Working with Media Files
- Module 6: Working with Resources, Styles, Control Templates, and Behaviors
- Module 7: Implementing Transforms Animations, and Visual States
- Module 8: Binding in XAML
- Module 9: Prototyping Applications by Using SketchFlow in Expression Blend 4
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses