- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
It is intended to provide the foundational level knowledge needed to prepare students to begin building a career in Microsoft technologies.
Candidates for this course are seeking to gain fundamental knowledge and skills around security, networking, and administration in Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2. It can apply to home computer users, academic students, information workers, developers, or help desk technicians wishing to begin a new skills path or up-skill to Windows Server technologies. Candidates for this course may also include IT Pros with skills within other IT areas or operating systems (such as Linux) who wish to gain an insight into Windows Server.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe fundamental network components and terminology thus enabling you to select an appropriate network component in a particular scenario.
- Implement a network by selecting network hardware components and technologies and determine the appropriate network hardware and wiring components for a given situation.
- Describe the protocols and services within the Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) suite of protocols and implement IPv4 within a Windows Server environment.
- Select appropriate storage technologies and configure storage on Windows Server.
- Perform a local media-based installation of Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Describe server roles.
- Implement and configure an Active Domain Directory Service (AD DS) forest.
- Describe the concept of defense-in-depth and determine how to implement this approach with Windows Server.
- Identify the security features in Windows Server that help to provide defense-in-depth.
- Identify the network-related security features in Windows Server to mitigate security threats to you network.
- Identify and implement additional software components to enhance your organization’s security.
- Monitor a server to determine the performance level.
- Identify the Windows Server tools available to maintain and troubleshoot Windows Server.
- Create and configure a virtual machine with Hyper-V.
- Module 1: Understanding Network Infrastructure
- Module 2: Connecting Network Components
- Module 3: Implementing TCP/IP
- Module 4: Implementing Storage in Windows Server
- Module 5: Installing and Configuring Windows Server
- Module 6: Windows Server Roles
- Module 7: Implementing Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 8: Implementing IT Security Layers
- Module 9: Implementing Windows Server Security
- Module 10: Implementing Network Security
- Module 11: Implementing Security Software
- Module 12: Monitoring Server Performance
- Module 13: Maintaining Windows Server
- Module 14: Implementing Virtualization
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.