- Locations: Al Maadi Cairo Governorate Egypt
- Duration: 40 Hours
- Explaining Java Technology
- Describe key concepts of the Java programming language.
- List the three Java technology product groups.
- Summarize each of the seven stages of the product life cycle.
- Analyzing a Problem and Designing a Solution
- Analyze a problem using object-oriented analysis.
- Design classes from which objects will be created.
- Developing and Testing a Java Technology Program.
- Identify the four components of a class in the Java programming language.
- Use the main method in a test class to run a Java technology program from the command line.
- Compile and execute a Java technology program.
- Declaring, Initializing, and Using Variables
- Identify the use the syntax for variables and define the syntax for a variable.
- List the eight Java programming language primitive data types.
- Declare, initialize, and use variables and constants according to Java programming language guidelines and coding standards.
- Modify variable values using operators.
- Use promotion and type casting.
- Creating and Using Objects
- Declare, instantiate, and initialize object reference variables.
- Compare how object reference variables are stored in relation to primitive variables.
- Use a class (the String class) included in the Java Software Developer Kit (SDK).
- Use the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE[TM]) class library. specification to learn about other classes in this application programming interface (API)
- Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- Identify relational and conditional operators.
- Create if and if/else constructs.
- Use the switch construct.
- Using Loop Constructs
- Create while loops
- Develop for loops
- Create do/while loops
- Developing and Using Methods
- Describe the advantages of methods and define worker and calling methods.
- Declare and invoke a method.
- Compare object and static methods.
- Use overloaded methods.
- Implementing Encapsulation and Constructors
- Use encapsulation to protect data.
- Create constructors to initialize objects.
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Code one-dimensional arrays.
- Set array values using length attribute and a loop.
- Pass arguments to the main method for use in a program.
- Create two-dimensional arrays.
- Implementing Inheritance
- Define and test your use of inheritance.
- Explain abstraction.
- Explicitly identify class libraries used in your code.
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses