- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 10 Days
The IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) Platform includes the Curam Application Development Environment (ADE), which provides many features and tools for customizing Curam out of-the-box (OOTB) solutions. A practical grasp of the ADE is essential for teams wishing to build Curam-compliant solutions that provide high-quality citizen services. This course provides a solid grounding in the Curam model-driven development approach and ADE. It presents an architectural overview of the Curam application; introduces ADE features and tools for modeling, coding, building, and troubleshooting applications; presents tools and guides for interpreting OOTB solutions; and recommends an approach for customizing OOTB solutions. This training provides you with the essential knowledge and hands-on skills required to customize Curam OOTB solutions compliantly.
This intermediate course is aimed at developers, testers, database administrators, and other technical personnel who require fundamental skills to develop IBM Curam applications.
You must have a working knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Java, XML, SQL, and n-tier enterprise applications.
- Elements of the Curam ADE
- Modeling Curam class types and relationships using RSA
- Developing web client applications using User Interface Metadata
- Exception Handling in Curam
- Modeled and server validation
- Implementing Code Tables
- Using the Data Manager
- Implementing client navigation features
- Basic troubleshooting using trace and debugging tools
- Data access using stereotyped methods and handcrafted SQL
- Complex data types and widgets
- Interpreting the Enterprise Reference Model and processing class architecture
- Accessing and interpreting product documentation
- Customizing client artifacts compliantly
- Customizing server artifacts compliantly
- Customizing handcrafted classes
- Impact analysis and customization exercises
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses