- Locations: Deira
- Duration: 4 Days
- Call: +971 4 2753240
This course covers the basics of supply chain management, including international sourcing, managing suppliers, procurement, logistics and transport, and inventory management.
Who Should Attend?
Any personnel involved in the sourcing of goods and services for the organization, including supply chain managers, purchasing managers and project managers
- Definitions of Supply Chain
- Benefits of Supply Chain Management approaches
- International sourcing – risks and benefits
- Risk Management
- Procurement Processes and best practices
- Key Performance Measures
- International Contract Law including Incoterms
- Negotiating with suppliers and customers
- Stock level control processes
- Sales, Operations and Procurement Planning
- Ethics and Standards
- Action planning and change management
Participants should be able to:
- Define the key elements of their supply chains
- Assess the principle risks and risk management processes for their supply chain
- Be able to plan, forecast and budget their future supply chain requirements
- Set appropriate Key Performance Measures for their supply chains
- Develop supply chain management processes for key suppliers
- Utilize best practices in sourcing and procuring suppliers
- Develop individual action plans for implementing learning
About Advanced Studies & Training Centre
Advanced Studies and Training Centre was established in the to bring together local business inpiduals with professional international trainers, with a view to facilitate learning
Keeping in mind the different cultural persity in Dubai, They offer trainings in a variety of subjects in both English and Arabic languages.
It is our mission to engage people in learning that inspires them to be involved and take action.
Our services – from leadership coaching and development to employee motivation – reflect our belief that engaged and inspired people build success in businesses.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre creates highly structured customized learning programs that engage people, They help build success and inspire people to envision and achieve shared goals.
Advanced Studies and Training Centre provides trainings and development programs in a variety of fields.See all Advanced Studies & Training Centre courses