- Locations: Dubai
- Duration: 2 Days
Risk is costly. Taking 'risk insurance' against it makes sense, but what is the most effective way to ensure against risk? To avoid the high cost of risk one must take measures against it, so to be aware of all possibilities is the key and knowledge leading into practice is the best policy. Keeping abreast of the latest risk management techniques and understanding the principles of organizational risk management as seen from different business perspectives is the main thrust of this essential business course and the best insurance for any company in these competitive times.
- Understand risk management concepts and benefits
- Utilize the principles behind risk management
- Apply the proper techniques for risk management in different parameters
- Monitor and follow-up on progress
- Implement new practices for risk management
- Overview of risk management concepts
- Benefits of risk management
- Types of risk managemen t
- Principles of risk management
- Techniques of risk identification
- Evaluating Et Controlling Risks
- Strategies for managing risks
- Applying risk management in the organization: 'Tips to apply and traps to avoid'
- Steps to risk management: plan, process and monitoring
- Analytical and integrative thinking in implementing risk management practices
- Responding to ‘‘new" risk areas (E-dimension Et Global dimension)
- Dealing with a crisis
About Etisalat Academy
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology