- Fees / Price TBC
- Duration 35 Hours | 5 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Knowledge Village
This 5-day workshop combines the project management concepts and how to apply them on real life projects. It is based on the PMI Framework as outlined in a Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge® (PMBOK® Guide), latest edition.
During this workshop, the training centre provides the participants with a comprehensive overview of all the key concepts from the PMBOK® Guide, such as the project life cycle, project phases, project management processes, and knowledge areas. Further, through numerous individual and group exercises, participants will immediately apply the learnt concepts.
To better understand the concepts and how to apply them, the training centre will use a realistic project (or a project from the participants own environment) as the class learning project.
The key concepts and exercises will include developing a project charter, outlining a project management plan, developing a work breakdown structure, learning team dynamics, performing risk identification, analysis, and response planning.
- Gain a general understanding of project management
- Learn the PMI® Framework (not a methodology)
- Understand the differences between project life cycle and process groups, a framework and a methodology
- Understand the project life cycle and project organization structure
- Learn the project management processes and knowledge areas
- Learn how to apply the concepts, tools and techniques
- Practice the application of the PM concepts on a real life case study
Who should Attend
- All project personnel, team members, and their managers
- Project engineers, project leaders, and project managers
- PMO members, managers, and directors
- Those who are interested in PMI certification; CAPM®, PMP®, Risk Management, and Scheduling Professional
SUKAD was established in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 2004. In 2012, SUKAD opened another office in Lebanon. From these two offices, SUKAD has been providing services across West Asia and Africa. SUKAD is highly recognized as a leader in project management services; with a large percent of revenues acquired through repeat business and referrals from leading organizations.
SUKAD has an extensive project management research and development program. Under the label and trademark The SUKAD Way™, the R&D effort has led to the development of proprietary products such as The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™ (CAM2P™) and The Seven Elements of Project Management Maturity™ (The 7Es™).
In addition to the PM Methodology and PM Maturity Model, SUKAD has developed numerous advance courses and master certificates in project management. SUKAD is also publishing a series of books, booklets, and sample projects in Arabic and English. Their publications include ‘The Inheritance’ and the upcoming ‘Insan Al-Mujtama’ (Arabic), upcoming ‘Redefining the Basics of Project Management’, Project Management for the Accidental Project Manager, and a 4-part series on The Customizable and Adaptable Methodology for Managing Projects™.
SUKAD is a corporate citizen and a business with a heart. Over the years, SUKAD has provided numerous complimentary learning events to thousands of professionals either on our own (under our 2SPI™ program) or through partnerships with various organizations and universities.
In recognition of their business and community successes, in 2011/2012 SUKAD was recognized and ranked on the Dubai SME 100 ranking and the AllWorld Network Arabia 500 ranking.See all Sukad courses
Project Management Related Questions
Could you please guide me, as what are the requirements for taking Quantity Surveying course? I w...
Unanswered //Oct 8, 2016 Project Management, Quantity Surveying