- Duration 12 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
This course aims to enable the participants to gain the knowledge and skills required for effective performance and productivity in marketing. The marketing process requires effective planning and sufficient understanding of the market.
- Understand the marketing fundamentals
- Recognize the impact of strategy
- Interpret a marketing plan
- Understand the marketing challenges
Topic / content outline
- What is a market?
- Elements of a marketing strategy
- Elements of marketing plan
- Customer’s needs, wants and demands
- What is a product or a service?
- Marketing Vs Sales
- Developing a marketing matrix
Blend of lecturing, presentation and practica
Who should attend or Potential job Occupational
- Sales representatives
- Marketing executives
- Customer care
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses