Now, more than ever before, new Managers who entered the business process and with little experience and less education can overcome this obstacle easily by understanding what is the real management and its practice clearly to cope with the business needs.
- To understand what are the management functions, skills & Competencies
- To understand the nature and steps for problem solving & decision making
- To understand the planning process
- To understand the organizing process
- To understand the leadership
- To understand the control process
- To understand how to use new tools in management
- To understand the strategic management
- To understand how to motivate your employees
Who should attend?
- The new managers who are aiming to work at business or NGO and this course is suitable for all levels who are aspiring to, or actively involved in, the Management process, and for the students who are aiming to enhance their knowledge about the management process.
- Management Fundamentals
- Management Functions
- Managers as Decision Makers
- Foundation of Planning
- Strategic Management
- Communication and IT
- Motivating Employees
- Foundation of Controls
- A proper mix of lectures, Q&A, sharing, discussions, individual & group exercises and case studies
- Access to the Human Resources
- Material of Course "Soft Copy" - Hard are available upon requests
- Certificate of Attendance from CORE
About Core Management Consultancy
At the age of a dynamic and progressive world, with emerging political and economic challenges reshaping business and investment tracks, entrepreneurs value 'continuous professional development' and high-powered Management Systems to be up to meeting the world dynamics with fortitude of knowledge and skilled problem solving.
CORE Management Consulting took flight with success in 2009 to be part of the Management Revolution Industry, engraving their mark with notable progress in the MENA region as catalyst for business development for a variety of highly successful projects in fields of FMCGs, Health Care, Construction, Business Coaching and Customer Support.See all Core Management Consultancy courses