- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
Workflow supports the automation of business processes and allows work to be routed among individuals, departments, and the automated parts of the system. Workflow process definitions describe the sequence of activities that make up a business process. IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM) applications provide workflow process definitions to support a wide range of business processes to bring efficiency benefits to organizations. This course covers the development, implementation, and runtime maintenance of workflow processes using the IBM Curam Process Definition Tool (PDT). The course also describes how workflow integrates with the rest of the IBM Curam Social Program Management (SPM).
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You must have completed:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Curam SPM Platform for Developers 6.0.4 (9D320)
- or any previous version of the developer fundamentals course. In addition, you should have achieved certification as a Curam developer.
- The role of the Process Definition Tool in defining IBM Curam workflows
- Creating workflow data
- The activity types supported by IBM Curam Workflow and their respective purposes
- The role of allocation strategies in IBM Curam -defined workflows
- The role played by tasks and notifications in IBM Curam -defined workflows
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses