- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
This instructor-led course provides students with a technical understanding of the fundamentals of IBM Cúram Express Rules (CER). The rules defined via CER are used by various IBM Cúram Social Program Management (SPM) applications. These rules also form a core part of products for social programs. An understanding of CER and how to use it to develop rules for social programs is essential to the success of many SPM projects.
The first part of the course provides an overview of CER rules and covers the following topics: the use of CER rules in IBM Cúram SPM applications, fundamental CER concepts, and the tools and techniques for developing CER rules. The second part of the course covers how CER rules are integrated with IBM Cúram SPM applications, specifically the Eligibility and Entitlement Engine. The second part of the course also covers the following topics: defining dynamic products and evidence types, using generated rule sets, and creating rules for explaining determination decisions. Each part of the course consists of a case study that allows learners to design and implement simple rules using recommended development tools and techniques. After completing this course, you will be able to use development tools and product documentation to implement CER rules for IBM Cúram SPM products.
This intermediate course is aimed at developers and technical architects.
You should have attended:
- Fundamentals of the IBM Cúram SPM Platform for Developers V6.0.4 (9D320) or any previous version of the IBM Cúram developer fundamentals course
- In addition, it is recommended that students have achieved certification as an IBM Cúram application developer. You must also have a good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and Java.
- The functions and features of CER rule sets
- How to use CER rule elements to implement rule logic
- How to use configure, test, and debug CER rules using developer and administrator tools
- How to build Dynamic Products and Dynamic Evidence Types
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses