- Price TBA
- Duration 4 Days
- Locations 38 Dr. Abdel Hay Hegazy, Nasr City
Marketing is defined as a social and managerial process by which individuals and groups obtain what they need and want through creating and exchanging products and value with others.
You will learn to:
- Define the role of a product manager in an organization.
- Design a product marketing plan.
- Design promotional material.
By focusing on:
- What is a product?
- Differences between Brands and Products?
- What is product management?
- What are the roles of a product manager?
- How to write a product marketing plan?
- Environmental scanning.
- Setting objectives
- Formulating strategic alternatives
- Selecting a strategy
- The control system
- Translating strategy into promotional message
- Marketing communication strategy
Who Should Attend?
Product Managers, Senior Product Specialists and Med. Reps. proposed for promotion as product managers
They are a regional established certified LTD company Main office in Cairo, expanding its services to the ME countries. They are Currently in the process of Establishing our new office in the United States.
Our activities are focused in 8 main directions:
- Learning and Development.
- Harvest Business Academy "HBA".
- Recruitment and Interviewing Process.
- Harvest Center for Performance Assessment.
- HR, Marketing and Management Consultancy.
- Loyalty Programs.
- Societal activities Harvest Scholarships etc...
- Data Integration
In addition to our main activities They are working in:
- Marketing of pharmaceutical and Para-pharmaceutical products.
- Integrated Marketing Services (Designs, promotional materials printing, Theyb design, event management, gimmicks etc…in collaboration with Infinity Group.
- Vocational and technical pharmaceutical & medical issues (New expansion).
- Data integration through virtualization and automation