- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 20 Days
Reception and Front Office Management program is analyzing and discussing the various areas of the front office stressing security, communication, statistics, layout, design, front office equipment, and guest-relations skills. The course also attempts to find solutions to common operational problems of the front office such as over-booking, late charge, lost charge, lost luggage and skippers.
Front Office Reception Agents are key to Guests' arrival and departure experience! They are true hospitality professionals committed to providing Guests with exceptional service.
WK instructors, this unique interactive training, gives you an insight into the real working environment of Hotels.
This popular course has been designed for individuals looking to begin a career in the Hospitality industry. Our training ensures you have all the essential skills needed to be an exceptional Front Desk Agent , leading to potential employment in Hotels worldwide.
Our four course covers standard Hotel procedures, introduction to Opera Property Management System (Opera PMS V5), Brand-standards of 5* Hotel.
At the WK it is our goal to ensure you acquire the essential skills under our guidance and set you on the right path for your future. This course is tailored to meet the requirements of individuals with no previous Front Desk Agent experience. Consequently anyone from any professional background, nationality or age is welcome to join the course.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- To practise this occupation, participants will have to acquire the knowledge, skills, attitudes and perceptions needed to establish professional relationships with clients on the telephone and in person, sell hotel products and services, take reservations, perform accounting and night-audit tasks, intervene in safety and security matters, communicate in the second language, use specialized hotel-management software, perform reception-related operations in both a non-computerized and a computerized hotel environment and enter the workforce quickly.
What will it cover?
International 5 Star Hotel procedures and brand standards:
- Customer service procedures; Welcoming guests upon arrival and using correct terminology
- Checking guests in and out and all other booking/reservation procedures
- Standard Operating Procedures
Opera PMS Version 5 reservation system:
- Checking –In and Checking-Out guests using the software
- Introduction to Hotel Accounts used in Front of the House
- This market leading hotel reservation software is utilised by many International Hotels
Sales & guest interaction:
- Becoming familiar with hotel terminology
- Learning to up-sell a room to a guest
- Guest complaint handling
- Resume writing skills; guidance on creating the correct resume for Hotels
- Interview techniques; guidance on how to perform in an interview
- Career path planning for a clear understanding of your future in the Hospitality industry
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses