Our course concentrates on the essential skills, tools and techniques needed to support in office management.
It can be applied directly to your own workplace and will allow you to become more confident in your role.
Who is this course for?
- Personnel facing people on large scale on daily basis,
- Office Managers,
- Office Assistants,
- Office secretary
- Administrative Staff,
Introduction and Course Overview
- Getting to Know You
- The Role of the Receptionist
- Questioning Techniques
- Listening Skills
- Telephone Skills
- Professional Handling of Incoming Calls
- Dealing with Anger
- A Personal Action Plan
- Effective Office Management
- Understand the importance of the Receptionist role in delivering excellence in customer care
- Have a common understanding of what exceptional customer care looks like, and gain tips and tactics to demonstrate this level of service
- Understand the importance, and use of, the telephone in delivering exceptional customer service
Assessment is optional.
- To obtain an attested Certificate from KHDA( Knowledge and Human Development Authority) - An evaluation will be held at the end of the course and an attested certificate is then issued from the Authority
- A certificate of completion is available upon request for students not undertaking assessment who have attended at least 75% of the course.
Personnel facing people on large scale on daily basis, Office Managers, Office Assistants, Office secretary, Administrative Staff or Receptionist.
Excellence training Centre is located in JLT, is a training centre for languages and personality development. The training centre specializes in providing language solutions for all language requirements- personal, social, professional, academic and creative. The Training centre is a hallmark for excellence in teaching, dedication and deliverance. Be a part of the institute to partake and benefit from its array of language courses.See all Excellence Training Centre courses
Administration and Secretarial Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.