All the French courses are given through a communicative and action-oriented approach.Their teaching method is based on the progression given by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
What type of courses do they offer ?
- Regular courses of 21 hours (morning & evening) / 20 hours during summer
- Special classes for ladies (morning)
- Conversation classes
About Alliance Francaise
Alliance Française promotes French culture and language. It was established in 1982 in Dubai. The institute teaches French to more than 2 500 students each year, and organizes with more than 50 cultural and social events per season.
Alliance Française is a non-profit organization, which falls under the jurisdiction of the General Consulate of France and is part of the French cultural network in Dubai and the UAE.
To be the French Institute and the French Cultural hub of choice for learning the French language, and for the promotion of French & Francophone cultures in a thriving environment. "Your French Cultural Center since 1982"
The Alliance Française Dubai aims to:
- Provide diverse and interactive French language courses to its students ;
- Prepare students for regional and international examinations and certifications in French and to serve as an examination center;
- Work in close collaboration with local, regional and international institutions to facilitate and encourage the development of the study of the French language and heighten the understanding of French & Francophone cultures;
- Develop and encourage understanding of French and Francophone cultures by initiating and coordinating cultural and artistic events in Dubai and by fostering exchanges between, France and the UAE;
- Provide diverse resources and guidance to French teachers/students and the Emirati public to enhance their experience and comprehension of the French language and French & Francophone cultures;
- Maintain a convivial learning environment and friendly atmosphere conducive to cross-cultural communication and exchange.
- Facilitate the development and sustainability of the human and physical resources of the Alliance Française.