- With France one of the world's major tourist destinations, French remains one of the most widely taught international languages.
- French is the official language of the International Red Cross and one of the formal languages of the United Nations. Approximately 20,000 English words have their origins in French.
- French is a beautiful language and can be a lot of fun to learn French slang .Wouldn't you love to impress your friends with your understanding of classic French films, or be able to read and understand a menu written in French? Travel to some of the world's most celebrated romantic or scenic destinations - Paris, Switzerland or Canada - and communicate with the locals in their own language.
We offer 14 different levels, from the very beginner to the most advanced.14 levels, into 3 stages:
- The elementary stage : 6 levels
- The intermediate stage : 4 levels
- The advanced stage : 4 levels
The We_They is a military educational institution receives excellence and international recognition in the teaching of foreign languages and seeks the spread of cultural awareness among the peoples of the world and access to international friendship and understanding to achieve world peace and ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with requirements.See all Ministry of Defense Language Institute courses