The drawing course is aimed to provide students with a rational method to depict the human figure, which remains one of the most complex models of artistic study.
This methodology will be supported by didactic material that displays studies for freehand drawing and by a program of exercises to be done at home, so that it is possible to monitor student progress.
With our professor, you can decide to learn either classical drawing, contemporary freehand drawing or even learn how draw cartoons and comics.
This course is very important for the engineering collages students to finalize your drawing with professional methods.
- This course focuses on introducing the basic principles underlying pencil drawing.
- This course is considered as the first stepping stone into the exciting world of Art.
- This course has been put together to help students build confidence in their drawing abilities.
- Although this has been developed as a preparatory course for students enrolled on the full-time vocational courses, this week is open to anyone who feels unsure of their sketching abilities.
- The course is simply structured with easy to follow tutor demonstrations and each exercise session is friendly and informative with readily seen results.
- At the end of the course, students will have far greater confidence in their ability to sketch a scheme or layout to a client, to record a feature or a detail. It is also an invaluable tool for helping to work up and develop design ideas and solutions.
- (Module I) Drawing and Painting
- (Module I) Drawing and Painting Course Levels
- (Module II) Oil Painting
- (Module III) Perspective, Sections & Sketches
About Campus Education Institute
The Middle East’s & Africa leading training center for career enhancement and business consulting.See all Campus Education Institute courses