- Locations: 211, Second Sector, Egypt
- Duration: 2 to 3 Days
For staff who need an awareness of the risk of economic crime, including risk assurance, internal audit and fraud prevention employees.
This course introduces participants to:
- The definition of fraud
- Global problems and regional issues
- Types of fraud with a focus on: corruption, asset misappropriation and financial misstatement.
- The Fraud Triangle
- Indicators of fraud
- AntiBribery and corruption related regulations
- Key elements of prevention – antifraud strategies, policies and
- Detection – how to discover fraud? The role of communication and
reporting channels and detection tools
Participants will leave the course understanding what fraud is, its indicators and the impact of fraud within an organisation. They will be equipped with knowledge and tools that can be implemented to preventand detect fraud.
About PWC Academy Egypt
Creating value for our clients, people and communities in a changing world.
PwC helps organisations and inpiduals create the value they’re looking for. They’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 195,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
At PwC, They measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients, our people and the wider investing public are looking for.Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all They do. Let us apply our world-class capabilities to your business goals.See all PWC Academy Egypt courses