If you want to learn the supply chain design to understand the logistics matter of your business, then the Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course is designed for you.
Purchasing goods or collecting the raw materials for producing your products need to be very careful with the quality of your product will depend on the materials. Choose the right materials or plan, collecting resources, creating a new product - all these things are part of Supply Chain Management.
The Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course focuses on all these practical issues along with the basic theoretical concepts of Supply chain management.
- The price is for the whole course including the final exam - no hidden fees
- Accredited Certificate upon successful completion at an additional cost
- Efficient exam system with instant results
- Track progress within your own personal learning portal
- 24/7 customer support via live chat
- Getting Started
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Management Basics
- The Purchasing Cycle
- Purchasing Toolkit
- Managing Competitive Bids
- Improving Efficiency and Accuracy
- Analyzing and Reducing Risk in the Supply Chain
- Managing Internal Relationships
- Tools of the Trade
- What is Inventory?
- Types of Inventory
- Key Players
- Setting up the Warehouse
- What Makes a Good Inventory Management System?
- The Warehouse Inventory Cycle
- Identifying Demand
- The Receiving Process
- Validating Inventory
- The Put-Away Process
- Maintaining Inventory Accuracy
- The Outbound Process
- Industry Trends
- Defining Continuous Improvement
- Stage One - Identify Areas For Improvement
- Stage Two - Create a Plan for Improvement
- Stage Three - Implement the Changes
- Stage Four - Review the Impact
- Test Driving
This valuable Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you're an individual looking to excel within this field then Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma is for you.
Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma is a comprehensive course. We've broken down this supply chain management course into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
All our courses offer 3 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the full CPD accredited qualification. And, there are no hidden fees or exam charges.
We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries about this Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course.
So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
Furthermore, you can check the validity of your qualification and verify your certification on our website at any time.
So, why not improve your chances of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
Not only does our CPD and CiQ accredited course look good on your CV, setting you apart from the competition, but it can also be used as a stepping stone to greater things. Further advance your learning, launch a new career or reinvigorate an existing one.
On successful completion of the Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course, you have the potential to achieve a higher salary.
The sky really is the limit. Updated on 23 September, 2021
Eligibility / Requirements
This Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over. A basic understanding of the English language is required to attend this Supply Chain Management Advanced Diploma course.
About Alpha Academy
Alpha Academy is an online learning platform that provides one of the best e-learning experience that you can think of. With a large variety of training courses to choose from, you are bound to find something to suit you. Whether it be to improve your current expertise or develop new skills, we can facilitate your goal. On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
Why Choose Us:
- On top of our provision of professionally accredited courses, we also provide a free CV review for you within 24 hours of submission.
- This is perfect for you if you want to add the experience to your CV/Resumé or hang it on your wall.
Assessment and Certification
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful. After you have successfully passed the final exam, you will be able to order an Accredited Certificate of Achievement at an additional cost of £19 for a PDF copy and £29 for an original print copy sent to you by post or for both £39.