Course detailsLogistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma is a crucial part of any successful business. Optimizing the flow of products and services as they are planned, sourced, made, delivered, and returned can give your business an extra competitive edge.
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma Level 3 introduces the skills that every supply chain professional needs, to develop networks that are lean, agile, and responsive.
The Logistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma course has been designed for anybody, who is involved in this chain business and wants to improve the flow of goods and the organization's ability to adapt to change. If you are looking forward to brushing up on your business skills, join this Logistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma course now.
Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3
- Course Overview
- Getting Started
- The Evolution of the Supply Chain
- The Basic Supply Chain Structure
- Supply Chain Drivers
- Aligning Your Supply Chain with Business Strategy
- Managing Supply Chain Risks
- Tracking and Evaluating Supply Chain Data
- Troubleshooting Supply Chain Problems
- Sharing Supply Chain Activities
- Sustainable Supply Chain Strategies
- Applying Lean Techniques to the Supply Chain
- The Future of Supply Chain Management
- Mock Exam – Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3
- Final Exam – Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management Level 3
- Allot a definition for supply chain management including logistics
- Narrate the vertical as well as virtual integration frameworks
- Realize the phases in the fundamental supply chain flow
- Arrange The participants for the supply chain
- Locate supply chain drivers as well as routes for optimizing them
- Merge supply chain plans with your business strategy
- Fix the measurements for tracking with knowing how to integrate the associated data
- Learn about Troubleshoot fundamental supply chain problems
- Decipher the routes so as to make a progress for your supply chain, for example, exploiting the third-party logistics providers, insourcing processes, improvising maintainable and eco-friendly moves, leveraging process improvement plans, as well as forming newer methodologies
Eligibility / Requirements
Our Logistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using a Windows computer, Mac, smartphone, or tablet, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the Logistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
About John Academy
John Academy is best known for offering awarding body accredited online courses that are available for anyone who wishes to acquire a certification and take their professional life to the next level. As an online course provider, we are aware of the fact that there are a lot of people out there who consider themselves to be very curious learners but the courses that they are interested in are not available at their convenient time and place. So, we have decided to give them a unique opportunity for them to learn and obtain necessary skills in a very convenient way at any time from anywhere.
Who We Are
We are an online course provider who wants to make sure that the students would be able to learn everything there is a need for them to learn regarding the course that they have enrolled in on our site. So, we see to it that they would be provided with the highest possible standard of online learning. That way, students would be able to use it in the real world – the employment world and at their desired field of interests.
After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
PDF certificate's turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.