- Fees / Price QAR 6,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
The course introduces the participants to trading rules, regulations and practices under the Securities Exchange Commission; basic derivative products; fixed income securities; fundamental and technical analysis.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will:
- Have an understanding of the investment environment
- Be able to use industry, fundamental and technical analyses to identify stocks for investment decision
- Have an understanding of the macroeconomic phenomena for investment decisions
- Have an understanding of derivatives products and markets
- Financial markets and instruments
- Securities trading and market implications
- Security analysis - macro economic factors, industry analysis, financial statement analysis, fundamental and technical analyses
- Derivatives - options, calls and puts, option strategies, hedging, mechanics of futures trading and hedging with futures
- Traders and Brokers; Investment Bankers and Portfolio Managers; Treasury and Back office Staff; Fund Managers; Supervisory and Investment Staff (Central Banks); Compliance and Control Staff; Accounting Staff
- Lectures together with the use of case studies, discussions and assignments and an examination at the end of the course
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses