- Duration 1 Year
- Locations Rolfsbuktveien 4D 1364 Fornebu, Norway.
MAHSA University Foundation in Science Programme (FIS) is specially designed for SPM and O-Level school leavers to provide them with a mechanism to enter Medical or other Health Sciences degree course programs in 1 year. This programme aims to provide students with a broad exposure to the core science subjects of Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics using curricula that are equivalent to STPM/A-Level standard. Additional supporting subject such as Quantitative Methods, English, Information Technology, Professional Development, Psychology and Applied Medical Sciences are also provided.
The FIS programme prepares students with the foundation knowledge required to discover their real interests and abilities and make an informed decision before choosing their undergraduate studies at degree course level.
- Dedicated and Qualified full time lectures / tutors who give classes even after the class hours to assist students all the way.
- Well-equipped science labs, I.T. lab, and library.
- A solid Pre-University qualification.
- Active learning + proven teaching methods + qualified and dedicated lecturers + guidance = Academic Excellence in MAHSA's FIS.
- Extra-curricular Activities to build self confidence, self esteem and personality.
- Mentoring, career guidance talks and motivation talks held for the FIS students.
- Activities are conducted to develop strong personality among students and enrich students with sufficient knowledge, confidence and latest skills to meet the challenges of the real world.
Upon completion of the programme, candidates can gain direct entry to the various degree programmes in MAHSA University, namely:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Medical Imaging / Radiography
- Environmental Health
- and now also:
- Quantitative Methods (4 Credit Hours in Semester 1)
- Psychology (3 Credit Hours in Semester 1)
- Professional Development (3 Credit Hours in Semester 1)
- English (3 Credit Hours in Semester 1)
- Information Technology (3 Credit Hours in Semester 1)
- Biology (8 Credit Hours in Semesters 2&3)
- Chemistry (8 Credit Hours in Semesters 2&3)
- Mathematics (8 Credit Hours in Semesters 2&3)
- Physics (8 Credit Hours in Semesters 2&3)
- Medical Physics (2 Credit Hours in Semester 3)
- Total Credit Hours: 50
Keystone Academic Solutions is a Norwegian company based in Oslo. We specialize in matching universities, colleges and other higher education institutions with the right prospective students. Known earlier as Masterstudies Marketing Group, it was founded in 2002 to respond to the rapidly growing globalization of higher education.
We are experts in higher education web marketing working with over 2900 schools in over 80 countries. You can promote any course or degree to the right audience: whether it is a Master’s or a Bachelor’s degree, an MBA, PhD, LLM, diploma, certificate or simply a summer course.See all Master Studies courses