- Principles of Health and Safety Management system
- Process safety Engineering & Management
- Fire and Safety Engineering
- Chemical Safety engineering
- International standards on Health and Safety
- Detailed study of industrial safety management in different sector
- Study of basic system of safety principles
- Safety Management Structure
- Occupational health and environmental Management
- Safety equipment usage and demonstration
- Industrial safety policies and practices for different sectors in national and overseas level
- Different types of fire accident in different type of industries and remed
- Study about fire occurrence in different industries, remedy and other needed precautions
Eligibility / Requirements
Minimum qualification required is Graduation with 6years+ experience.
About SK Fire & Safety Institute
SK FIRE AND SAFETY INSTITUTE, is the state office for both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Our institute is directly approved by NATIVE SKILL DEVELOPMENT AND TRAINING COUNCIL (ISO 9001-2008 Certified Organization).
SK FIRE AND SAFETY INSTITUTE provides candidates with workplace health and safety training courses(Occupational health and safety training), Fire Fighting training, Fire Prevention training courses, Fire protection training, Environmental health and safety certification training,Industrial safety course.
Fire and Safety courses can be completed either offline or online mode. Online safety training courses are also being provided to the candidates through LEARNING MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE who can't attend the classes on regular basis through internet. Online health and safety training courses are also provided which deals with hygienic conditions and safety of the workers or employers with online health and safety certificate.
Basic communication skill development classes
CV preparation class
Learning Management Software
Industrial Visit See all SK Fire & Safety Institute courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.