Course detailsThis is an introductory program for production and inventory management personnel and CPIM participants. CPIM P1 - BSCM provides basic definitions and concepts for planning and controlling the flow of materials within and out of an organization. It explains fundamental relationships among the activities that occur in the supply chain from suppliers to customers.
- Introduction to Materials Management
- Demand Management & Forecasting
- Master Planning (S&OP, MPS etc)
- Materials Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Capacity Management and Production Activity Control
- Aggregate Inventory Management (Inventory Fundamentals)
- Item Inventory Management ( Re-Order Points, EOQ, ABC classification)
- Purchasing & Physical Distribution (Transportation & Warehousing)
- Lean / JIT and Quality (Management) Systems
- Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Improve performance from understanding standard industry terminology.
- Able to think strategically, act tactically, and streamline operations.
- Understand various manufacturing environments.
- Increase Functional knowledge leads to more accurate forecasts and efficient use of resources.
- Understand internal supply chain operations and how to manage it effectively form sourcing, manufacturing, and distribution.
- Have insights to better manage supplier and customer relationships.
- Balance conflicting between business objectives which are customer service levels, cost of production, and inventory investment.
- Increased satisfying customer demand and ensure the availability of material and capacity resources.
- An understanding of how organization's ERP and other systems are used to improve organizational performance will allow organization to maximize the ROI of current and future technology investments
- The tools to effectively manage supply chain activities are particularly important when suppliers, plants, distributors, and customers are located around the world
Eligibility / Requirements
Anyone who wants to work in the supply chain field and understand the CPIM P1 – BSCM Basics Of Supply chain Management
About Highly Professional Advisors
hpa is a committed Business Solutions company founded in 2004 to provide organizations with high quality services, that enable them to achieve their goals, by enhancing the skills for their most valuable assets – people – as well as their business processes, in order to reach their strategic and operational objectivesSee all Highly Professional Advisors courses
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.