- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 1 Day
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
TheFortiAnalyzer Administrationcourse provides one day of instructor-led training (in a public or private on-site class setting) where participants will gain an understanding of the tasks involved in the administration of a FortiAnalyzer appliance.
Hands-on labs allow students to perform some of the basic tasks associated with the configuration and troubleshooting of the FortiAnalyzer device, as well as the creation of reports based on logging information collected on the device.
This course is intended for administrators responsible for managing FortiAnalyzer devices and is geared to professionals with a solid knowledge of the concepts involved in the operation of a FortiGate device.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the features of the FortiAnalyzer device.
- Register known and unknown devices with the FortiAnalyzer device.
- Secure the communication between the FortiAnalyzer and FortiGate devices in the infrastructure.
- View real-time and historical logging information from devices in the infrastructure.
- Create alerts to advise administrators of events occurring on registered devices.
- Design report layouts, data filter templates, data output templates and report schedules.
- Enable archiving and file quarantining.
- Configure the FortiAnalyzer device logging settings.
- Understand and configure different log backup mechanisms.
- Define administrative privileges.
- Perform a vulnerability assessment on host computers in the infrastructure.
- Configure the FortiAnalyzer appliance to analyze network traffic.
- Configure network sharing to allow report sharing between different users.
- Perform diagnostic commands to diagnose and debug system problems
Lesson 1 – FortiAnalyzer Overview
- FortiAnalyzer Features
- FortiAnalyzer Appliance Family
- Administration Interfaces
Lesson 2 – Device Registration
- Device List
- Adding a Device
- Blocking Devices
- Securing Communications
Lesson 3 – Logs and Alerts
- Logging Requirements
- Processing Logs
- Viewing Logs
- Searching Logs
- Browsing Logs
Lesson 4 – Reports
- Designing Reports
- Generating Reports
- Browsing Reports
Lesson 5 – Archived and File Quarantine
- Content Archives
- File Quarantine
Lesson 6 – System Settings
- FortiAnalyzer Dashboard
- FortiAnalyzer Log Settings
- Rolling Logs
- Aggregating Logs
- Forwarding Logs
- Backing Up Logs
- Restoring Logs
- FortiAnalyzer Administrators
- Disk Management
- Lesson 7 – Tools
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Network Analyzer
- File Explorer
- Network Sharing
Lesson 8 – Diagnostics
- Normal Operation
- Diagnostic Commands
- Disk Health and Usage
- Index Failures
- Packet Sniffer
- Debugging Applications
- Other Diagnostic Commands
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses