To ensure Unit all members are following die easiest procedures for safe operation and inspection.
- Pre start-up inspection with special attention to critical areas susceptible to failure and wear on inpidual cranes.
- Operating and understanding safe load indicator, a quick check on its accuracy prior to start up.
- Reading & understanding the crane capacity chart and how to relate this to the load Radius. Boom Lengths and falls of wire rope on the hoist Mock.
- Familiarization with their controls and their uses. Practice using the coonl-rolin a safe manner.
- Fmergency shutdown procedure, avoiding hazards while lifting. How to park the machine after use.
- Lifting the load, handling the load in the air.. controlling load swing, floating the load.
- C rane signals. ( nderstanding the signals, placing of the banksman signal man in order to give best control of the lifting operation.
- Practical test on die cranes using the controls in safe manner.
- Telmical examination in the classroom on the load capacity chart, wire ropes etc.
- Written lest based on course content at the end of session in classroom.
The Emirates Technical & Safety Development Centre [ETSDC] was established in 1994 as a purpose-built training centre, specialising in safety training for the oil and gas and marine industries.
ETSDC is a leading Middle-East specialist in providing world class Safety training to global and regional approved standards.The Centre is situated in Abu Dhabi's Mussafah Industrial Area and has easy access to the sea, which enables us to carry out their lifeboat and fast rescue boat trainings in a realMan Lifting environment, which makes us the only training centre that can run these training in the GCC.See all Emirates Technical & Safety Development Center LLC courses