- Duration: 5 Days
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Define the varying types of fraud including those related to computers and IT
- Select the appropriate methods of detection for different types of fraud, including investigations and interrogations
- Identify the types of antifraud controls and rate their effectiveness
- Explain how advancing technology presents opportunities for fraud
- Demonstrate the skill requirements of the forensic auditor
- Demonstrate the advantages and disadvantages of audit software in fraud investigation
Who should attend:
- Business Professionals and Auditors interested in the field of fraud prevention, who are operating in areas such as supply chain management, contract management, account management, e-Commerce, IT and other vulnerable areas.
- This program will also benefit experienced anti-fraud professionals seeking to complement existing practical experience with the knowledge of a leading anti-fraud professional.
- Individuals who may be considering starting a practice focused on fraud deterrence and detection will also find this program of value.
- Defining Fraud, Criminology & Ethics
- Fraudulent Financial Transactions
- Introduction to Fraud Investigation
- Investigating Fraud
- Taking Legal Action
- Ethics and Corporate Morality
- Identifying Fraud Risks
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses