This course follows on the Foreign Exchange Level 1, and introduces the participants to a higher level of foreign exchange.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will:
- Have an understanding of the FX Arbitrage market
- Will be able to calculate the covered interest arbitrage
- They will be able to calculate Historic rate Rollovers
- Also hedging a forward transaction
- Hedging a forward-forward transaction
- Valuation and risk for a forward position
- Non-Deliverable Forwards (NDFs)
- Time Option
- Calculation of historic rate rollovers
- Senior FX Traders; Senior Corporate Desk Dealers; Senior Treasury Staff; Senior back office & operations staff; Senior Risk Management Officers; Senior Officers - Investment Dept.; Senior Auditors; Compliance Officers; Senior Risk Managers; System Developers; Finance Officers in Corporations /Import & Export / Insurance
- Lectures group discussions, exercises and video shows
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses