This workshop provides students with the knowledge and skills to envision, design, and deploy web access, remote access and mail protection solutions using Microsoft Forefront Threat Management Gateway 2010 (TMG), enabling them to identify the requirements and make the appropriate design decisions that will come up during the deployment process, and providing hands-on experience with the products.
- Install and configure Windows Server 2008 R2, including using new features and Roles
- Understand the new features and the value proposition for Forefront TMG
- Install & perform post installation tasks for forefront TMG
- Configure and use Forefront TMG as your network firewall & web proxy
- Publish web and mail servers in DMZ to the internet using forefront TMG
- Get the skills require to install and setup forefront TMG as your network firewall to protect your network from the internet. In addition, learn how to provide internet access to network users and computers using TMG.
About Infocenter Training Institute
infocenter IT workshops are carefully designed to assist all IT personnel who are expected to jump right into projects implementation within a limited time frame in order to prepare and upgrade their skills. These workshops are a deep dive into the “HOW TO” scenarios, designed based on our experienced trainers. Real life examples are implemented into most of the hands-on training in a way that minimizes the gap between what is learned and what is required. This type of hands on training is mandatory to summarize the big picture of every product.See all Infocenter Training Institute courses