- Duration 20 Hours
- Locations 19 Omar Ibn El Khattab Sheraton Area, Heliopolis Cairo, Egypt
- This is an introductory level course to give a general view of what can be expected of a fleet manager/ administrator and current relevant issues which will affect the day-to-day running of your fleet. It is essentially a course on fleet operations, rather than on policy and strategy. The Course is designed as a comprehensive overview of fleet operations and includes a study of the main options, the cost-reduction techniques and the administration needed to keep the fleet under effective control.
The main topics included in the fleet management course are:
- Introduction to fleets in Uganda.
- Managing Human Resources in Fleets
- Vehicle and fleet costing
- Service, Maintenance & Repairs (SMR) management
- Fuel administration.
- Fleet Legislation.
- Introduction to Computers in fleet management
We_They focuses on helping clients improve performance, reduce costs, and stimulate growth. We are experts at helping our clients manage change. We provide the focus and expertise to lead the change. Our company’s experience is comprised of clients across many industries and functional areas. Additionally, each of our consultants brings a strong portfolio of both broad organization experience and a wide array of project and change leadership initiatives.See all Wamda Development & Consultancy courses