- Create basic shapes in the FLASH environment.
- Import graphics into FLASH.
- Use and understand the FLASH stage, timelines, and layers.
- Create reusable objects (or instances), which can be utilized within the FLASH environment via the FLASH library
- Create simple animations with end-user interactivity.
- Use shape and motion tweening to easily create extraordinary visual effects in the FLASH environment.
- Transfer the FLASH animation onto a basic web page.
- As a final project, the student will create his or her own specialized interactive FLASH animation.
About Aseb Academy
World class specialist educators/lecturers
Dedicated customer service
Flexible approach to study
Large range of courses
World accepted accredited certificates
Provision of convenient facilities and learning aidsSee all Aseb Academy courses