Module One: Setting Project Requirements
- Identify the purpose, audience, and audience needs for rich media content.
- Identify rich media content that is relevant to the purpose of the media in which it will be used (websites, mobile devices, and so on).
- Understand options for producing accessible rich media content.
- Demonstrate knowledge of standard copyright rules (related terms, obtaining permission, and citing copyrighted material).
- Understand project management tasks and responsibilities.
- Communicate with others (such as peers and clients) about design and content plans
Module Two: Identifying Rich Media Design Elements
- Identify general and Flash-specific best practices for designing rich media content for a website.
- Demonstrate knowledge of design elements and principles.
- Identify general and Flash-specific techniques to create rich media elements that are accessible and readable.
- Use a storyboard to produce rich media elements.
- Organize a Flash document
Module Three: Understanding Adobe Flash CS5 Interface
- Identify elements of the Adobe Flash interface.
- Use the Timeline.
- Adjust document properties.
- Use Adobe Flash guides and rulers.
- Use the Motion Editor.
- Understand Flash file types.
- Identify best practices for managing the file size of a published Adobe Flash document.
Module Four: Building Rich Media Elements
- Make rich media content development decisions based on your analysis and interpretation of design specifications.
- Use tools on the Tools panel to select, create, and manipulate graphics and text.
- Import and modify graphics.
- Create text.
- Adjust text properties.
- Create objects and convert them to symbols, including graphics, movie clips, and buttons.
- Understand symbols and the library.
- Edit symbols and instances
- Create masks.
- Create animations (changes in shape, position, size, color, and transparency).
- Add simple controls through ActionScript 3.0.
- Import and use sound.
- Add and export video.
- Publish and export Adobe Flash documents.
- Make a document accessible
Module Five: Evaluating Rich Media Elements
- Conduct basic technical tests.
- Identify techniques for basic usability tests.
About CTC Academy
We_They Academy | Authorized Training Center: We_They Academy is an Egyptian company established in 1999 in Cairo-Egypt.
We_They Academy Training centers are private independent training centers.
Our office is located in Cairo. We_They Academy Training centers programs are offered by highly professional training methods. We_They Academy is one of the leading private educational centers which offers International Universities and Training Colleges programs.
Employers in the international employment market are confident that holders of our certificates and diplomas have been well trained and have acquired good skills and knowledge. Certificates and diplomas awarded by We_They Academy Training Centers are stamped by highly professional international training colleges and universities. The demand on We_They Academy Training Centers courses, programs, certificates and diplomas are on the increase nationally in the Arab Republic of Egypt.See all CTC Academy courses