The course, Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics AX examines and teaches students how to use the Fixed asset functionality in the application. The course focuses on the various setup requirements for Fixed Assets, transactions, and reports and inquiries.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Define fixed assets and describe the integration of the Fixed assets module with General ledger, Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, Project accounting, and Inventory management modules.
- Set up the Fixed assets module.
- Set up assets.
- Compare different fixed asset Transaction Types and methods for recording transactions.
- Run inquiries and reports.
- Completed Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Financials I in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, Financials II in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, or equivalent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 processes.
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Setup Procedures
- Module 3: Setup of AssetsThis module focuses on the setup of assets.
- Module 4: Asset TransactionsThis module focuses on the different fixed asset Transaction Types, and detailed methods for recording those transactions.
- Module 5: Inquiries and ReportsThis module focuses on how to run inquiries and reports in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
About New Horizons Egypt
Founded and headquartered in Anaheim, California, New Horizons Learning Centers was named the world's largest independent training company by IDC.
The Company is both an operator and franchisor of training centers that offer a broad range of Technical Training, Desktop Application, Business Skills and English Language courses for all levels of users in multiple delivery methods and formats.
New Horizons provides approximately three million student days of instruction annually with location around the globe.
New Horizons sets the pace of innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. With 2400 qualified instructors in over 2100 classrooms at 300 centers in 60 counters around the world.
New Horizons offers more courses, at more times, in more delivery methods than any other training company.See all New Horizons Egypt courses