Course detailsManagement is a challenging task and making a good start becomes critical to build confidence. However, many newly appointed to the role begin with a very limited understanding of their duties and responsibilities and frequently have little awareness of the interpersonal skills required to manage people effectively. The "people factor" is the most daunting of management activities. Whilst most employees will be supportive and positive, others may be unpredictable and difficult. Thus, emerges the people paradox; there are your greatest strength but equally may prove your biggest problem. In this context it is not surprising that the early experiences of newly appointed managers can be marked with anxiety, stress and insecurity.
This training course offers a comprehensive overview of good practice for those new to supervision but is equally of value to managers who have been in role for some time but to receive any formal training. It will inform, educate and entertain. Delegates will be introduced and offered broad scope to practice a variety of skills and techniques essential to management success and manage the transition from being a 'technical expert' to that of supervision.
If you are new to supervision or management this AZTech training course offers an array of fundamental tools that will positively impact your practice immediately. It will enable you to be "the manager that others want to follow" by learning strategies to manage the diverse tasks and people that you will encounter in your working situation.
This AZTech training course will feature:
- Understanding the psychology of people and their diverse motivations and drivers
- Essential tools for building trusting relationships
- Performance management and beyond; prioritising accountabilities, deliverables and results
- Building and leading a high performing team to exceptional performance
- The manager as a communicator, and coach
- Employing 4D Management principles: direct, delegate, develop and deliver
What are the Goals?
By the end of this AZTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Select and apply techniques that engage people, build potential and raise performance
- Review and enhance current strengths; adopt and applying new skills and practices
- Demonstrate a range of interpersonal techniques that engage and motivate employees
- Build personal credibility through focused communication, persuasion and influencing skills
- Create and implement structured goals to generate immediate impact on self and team
About AZTech Training & Consultancy
We are banking on the vast experience we have accumulated over the years to provide our Clients with a competitive edge through the provision of quality assured training and skills development courses.
Our comprehensive portfolio of more than 500-skill building professional development courses and seminars cover a range of industry from Management, Technical to Strategy to Health, Safety & Security, we have it all from A-Z.
- Business Performance Management Lead Academy
GBP 280Duration: Upto 2 Hours
- Business Management with Accountancy Diploma centre of excellence
GBP 139Duration: Upto 150 Hours