Course detailsDay 1 - Introduction to OHSAS , certification and accreditation , Explanation of Clauses of OHSAS , standard requirements , Risk assessment.
Day 2 - Clauses of OHSAS , standard requirements , Continual improvement, Audit principles , Performing auditing.
Day 3 - Document Audit and Performing auditing , Raising Non-conformity(s)
Day 4 - Case study , Mock audits
Day 5 - Mock Audit , Team Meeting , Closing Meeting ,Report Preparation. Updated on 30 January, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
Knowledge of the following occupational health & safety management principles and concepts:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The purpose and benefits of a an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system
- A basic knowledge of managing occupational health and safety (OH&S) through hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control and compliance with legal and other requirements
- A basic awareness of common examples of relevant national and local OH&S legislation and requirements.
- Commonly used OH&S terms and definitions as given in OHSAS 18001
About Wilsafety Training InstituteWILSAFETY Training Institute is an accredited course provider of NEBOSH IGC – Occupational Health & Safety Certificate program.
WILSAFETY Training Institute associated with IRCA approved course provider EAS to deliver Lead Auditor Training for ISO 9001 – Quality Management System, ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
WILSafety is licensed under Ministry of MSME, Government of India and has achieved accreditation for all of its Programs.
Features of WILSAFETY:
- Global Recognition | International Opportunities | Learn from Experts | Endorsed Course Materials | Multi-language Support
- Best Institution for Safety training courses. Our mission is to deliver the skills required for aspirants to face job market.
- One and only the Best safety institutes in India that works towards the student's Dream.
- WILSafety Training Institute, first of its kind to develop and sustain employment by delivering needs(employees) in terms of competencies to the needy(employers) through employment.
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.