Course detailsDAY 1 - Introduction; Overview of ISO 14001 series; planning and implementation of EMS.
DAY 2 - Audit planning; Audit techniques; International Laws, Agreements and EMS legislations
DAY 3 - Audit Protocol; Recording & reporting NCR's; Audit findings; Audit reports and records.
DAY 4 - Corrective Action & Audit close out process; Follow-up Audits; Surveillance plan and reporting ; Exercises and Feedback.
DAY 5 - Continuous Assessment exercises & Feedback; written exam. Updated on 30 January, 2018
Eligibility / Requirements
- One who aspires to become ISO 14001 lead auditor carry out third party audits.
- Existing ISO 14001 internal Auditors.
- One who wants to get them registered as ISO 14001 Lead auditor in IRCA and other International Registration.
About Wilsafety Training InstituteWILSAFETY Training Institute is an accredited course provider of NEBOSH IGC – Occupational Health & Safety Certificate program.
WILSAFETY Training Institute associated with IRCA approved course provider EAS to deliver Lead Auditor Training for ISO 9001 – Quality Management System, ISO 14001 – Environmental Management System and OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
WILSafety is licensed under Ministry of MSME, Government of India and has achieved accreditation for all of its Programs.
Features of WILSAFETY:
- Global Recognition | International Opportunities | Learn from Experts | Endorsed Course Materials | Multi-language Support
- Best Institution for Safety training courses. Our mission is to deliver the skills required for aspirants to face job market.
- One and only the Best safety institutes in India that works towards the student's Dream.
- WILSafety Training Institute, first of its kind to develop and sustain employment by delivering needs(employees) in terms of competencies to the needy(employers) through employment.
Environmental Auditing Related Questions
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.