At some point in your life, you will have to make the decision to help in an emergency, hence; it is better to know first aid and not need it, than to need first aid and not know it.
First Aid is defined as the initial care provided to a sick or injured person by a trained personnel until definitive medical treatment can be accessed.
Accidents can happen in the safest places. Crisis such as heart failure, severe haemorrhaging and falling and electric shock are just a few of hundreds of possible situations that may arise in an emergency. Knowing what to do at that critical moment can mean life or death to the unknown victim.
This course will provide participants with the knowledge and practical skills to deal with such situations in the most appropriate manner.
- Ability to respond to emergency situations in an appropriate manner
- Learn how to carry out CPR for a child and adult
- Learn to assess the situation by identifying the symptoms
- Ability to use the Recovery Position and maintain stability
- Know correct method of reporting the emergency when expert help arrives"
We_They is the largest single-source business and telecom training solutions provider in the Middle East. For 30 years we have been providing training consultancy and human capital development services to telecoms, government agencies, oil & gas companies, financial institutions and organizations across all industries and business sectors.
We provide training and development programs ranging from cutting-edge technology courses in 3G, WiMAX, VoIP or IPTV, to career-changing leadership masterclasses, strategy workshops and business management seminars.
Based in the UAE and operating a 1.2 Million square feet training facility in Dubai, our partner network spans two continents and delivers world class training solutions to customers in over 28 countries in GCC and MENA regions.
We help organisations to:
- Develop effective leaders, managers and team members
- Discover and overcome competency gaps
- Measure and improve performance
- Build teams and improve communication
- Recruit and retain talent
- Build a knowledge culture
- Create an organisation-wide competency framework
- Stay competitive by using cutting-edge technology
Enquire about this course
You may add more courses here,
your list will be saved.