The Fire Safety module introduces you to the causes of fires and prepares you to recognize those hazards in the workplace and minimize or eliminate them. You will become familiar with policies and procedures on fire protection equipment, systems, and evacuation and learn how to identify the main components of an effective fire safety program.
- Explain basic principles of fire.
- Identify fire hazards and preventive measures.
- List the goals of a fire prevention program and the criteria that fire protection systems should meet.
- Describe the different classes of fire and methods for distinguishing them.
- Describe how to handle special fire safety situations in the workplace.
- Identify the frequency and content of different types of fire safety training.
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses