This course is designed to cover all aspects related to fire safety, fire risk assessment, preparation of fire and safety plans, and the installation, inspection and use of all types of fire facilities such as Fire Alarm Systems, Automatic Fire Fighting Systems, Fire Extinguishers, etc.
This course is designed to provide participants with the required knowledge to fulfill the role of Fire Marshal and update the knowledge of existing Fire Marshals. It will also assist those with practical responsibility for fire safety within buildings/workplace to develop procedures and fire management systems.
- To achieve the aim, you will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
- The fire triangle and the common causes of fire.
- The role of the Fire Marshal.
- Evacuation and re-entry.
- Dealing with different situations.
- Correctly and safely select and use of a fire extinguisher
- Fire Alarm systems
- Automatic Fire Fighting Systems (Sprinkler System, FM200 Systems etc.)
- Fire Water Tanks, fire main rings, fire pumps, fire hydrants, etc.
- Course Certificate
- Certificate from our training center
- Certificate from NTS - UK (National Training Services - UK)
- Who Should Attend
- Employees who may be part of a first response teams or have responsibility for fire safety in the workplace, evacuation of premises or supervision of fire drills.
- Fire & Safety Directors, managers, engineers, supervisors.
- Course Outline
- Fire Marshal Course
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Prevention
- Causes of Fires / Fire Triangle & Tetrahedron
- Fire Classes (Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D, Class K)
- Different types of Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Extinguishers Rating / Distribution
- Extinguishers Testing and Rating (UL, CE, Etc.).
- Distribution of Fire Extinguishers/Extinguisher per Square Feet or Square Meters.
- Inspection & Maintenance, Re-Filling etc.
- Fire Detection Systems
- Smoke & Heat Detectors
- Flame & Gas Detectors
- Different Types of Fire Detection (Conventional, Addressable, Etc.
- Inspection Procedures, Intervals, Reporting etc.
- Automatic Fire Sprinkler Systems:
- Different Types of Sprinkler Systems
- Hydraulic Calculations
- Water Demands
- Automatic Fire Fighting Systems (Carbon Dioxide, FM200, Dry Chemical, Foam, etc.)
- Space to be protected
- Calculating the Exact Quantity of the Fire Extinguishing agents.
- Fire Water Systems (Main Water Rings, Fire Pumps, Fire Risers, Hose Reels, Fire Hydrants, etc.).
- Main Water Rings (Loop System, Isolating Valves, Etc.
- Fire Pumps (Jockey Pumps, Main Pumps, Weekly Inspection Procedures etc.
- Risers, Dry and Wet
- Hose Reels, Fire Hydrants
- Inspection Procedures for All Types of Fire Fighting Equipment and Systems.
- Inspection Procedures of All Fire Fighting Equipment & Systems. (According to NFPA).
- Recording the Inspection Findings in Special Forms
- Fire Emergency Procedures.
- Fire Emergency Plans
- Training of Personnel
- Fire Drills
EHS – Academy (Cairo – Egypt) was established in April 2010 and EHS – Training Centre (Dubai – UAE) was established in June 2011 as an Occupational Safety & Health Training and Consultant Companies.
The founder and owner of EHS – Academy and EHS – Training Centre, Mr. Wagdi Fouad Seffain has conducted since 1981 thousands of International and National Safety & Health Training CTheirses in Egypt and the Middle East, and more than 20,000 persons attended these cTheirses.See all EHS Academy courses