By this course you will be able to work as junior designer in any design office.
All the design program and excel sheets will be available during the course.
- Introduction to firefighting systems & NFPA.
- Hazards classification & types of systems.
- Sprinklers system design.
Session 4 & 5
- Hydraulic calculations.
- Standpipes system.
- Pressure analysis & Firefighting Water Pump calculations.
- Clean agent systems & Quantity surveying.
EGC was founded with the aim to be a premier gateway to professional engineering. Since then, the firm has undertaken a host of landmark projects across all market sectors and developed a diversity of successful and sustainable engineering solutions for its prominent client. EGC offers professional services in all engineering sectors of transport from concept to completion. EGC one of engineering design offices have various activities and Professional engineering staff contributed in the founding of EGCSee all Engineering Group Corporation courses