- Locations: 20 Aisha Al-Taimoria St. Garden City, Cairo, Egypt
- Duration: 5 Days
Responding to fire incidents is a high risk task that requires specialist training. This course gives trainees the basic skills for assessing, controlling, assess fire risk, extinguishing fires and investigate any incident related to fire, from donning PPE to basic rescue skills. Trainees will walk away with a sound knowledge and capability to control an incident and protect all persons involved.
This course also will provide guidelines for instructors about how to conduct proper firefighting training sessions.
UNDERSTANDING of Fire
- IDENTIFY common classes of fires and types
- APPLY the extinguishing agent correctly
- SELECT the proper type of extinguisher
- USE AND OPERATION of fire extinguishers and associated equipment
- KNOW what to do if you find a fire
Who should attend:
Firefighters / HSE / supervisors / all employees
- Course Introduction
- Overview of relevant legislation
- Introductory to basic firefighting& definitions.
- Cause and cost of fires
- Fire prevention
- Theory of fire and smoke behavior
- Fire hazards and control.
- Identify possible fire hazards in the workplace
- Understanding fires
- Fire classification
- Physics and chemistry of fires
- Development and spread of fire
- Classification of fire and extinguishers.
- Distribution and installation of fire extinguishers.
- Fire stages
- Fire safety philosophy.
Projacs International is the largest Pan-Arab project management firm boasting 21 offices in 21 major cities in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Established in 1984, They have over 600ã€€professional staff offering customized services to a variety of clients in the public and private sectors. Projacs helps its clients achieve greatã€€visions by successfully delivering hundreds of projects across 24 countries.
Projacs offers specialized services and leadership in a persity of projects from government buildings to utility plants. Other project types include residential and commercial developments, educational facilities, hotels and resorts, sports centers, airports, oil and gas plants, car assembly plants, infrastructure and highways, healthcare facilities, retail developments, and palaces and private homes.
They work directly with owners, developers, hotel operators, tenants, educational institutions, hospital operators, financial institutions, funding organizations, project managers, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
Projacs - combining the latest services with a proven track record for success.See all Projacs courses