- Price USD 136
- Duration 60 Hours
- Location Online
Learn to implement and evaluate risk management plans for organisations. Development, implementation and evaluation of a risk management plan for the organisation are an integral part of its strategic plan. It incorporates an assessment of potential risks facing the organisation and the development of plans to mitigate risk situations through elimination, isolation and protection.
Upon completion of this program, the participants will be able to
- Understand the trade-off between risk and return, the construction of efficient portfolios, fundamental asset pricing models, and enterprise risk management frameworks
- Know about different financial products and the markets in which they trade
- Learn valuation techniques and risk models including coverage of basic bond valuation
- Understand the basic probability and statistics, regression and time series analysis, and various quantitative techniques useful in risk management such as Monte Carlo methods and volatility forecasting models.
1. Foundations of Risk Management
2. Quantitative Analysis
3. Financial Markets and Products
4. Valuation and Risk Models
Once a student enrolls for the program, after how many days can he/she take up the final assessment?
The student will be able to take the final assessment after three months of the commencement of the program
What is the minimum eligibility to enroll for the program?
The candidate should have a commerce/financial background to eligible to apply for the program.
How is the Financial Risk Management program delivered?
The Financial Risk Management program is delivered online through our award winning learning platform known as EduNxt.
Manipal Executive Education (MEE) is Manipal Global Education’s corporate and executive education entity based out of Dubai, UAE. It services the Middle East & Africa Region including strategic markets such as UAE, Kuwait, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar & Bahrain.
Its purpose is to deliver world class certification and training programs for students, working professionals and corporates in various formats ranging from classroom based training, online programs and hybrid programs across multiple sectors which are of relevance to the region.
Based out of Dubai Knowledge Village, the HR & Training Hub of Dubai, MEE offers high end certification programs in functional and technical programs across multiple sectors ranging from Logistics, Banking & Financial Services, IT, Telecom, Retail and Hospitality.