- Location: Saudi Arabia
This course prepares participants to become Financial Risk Managers (FRM®), which is a globally standardized credential for the people who are managing the risk, money and investments associated with financial services.
Part 1: Tools to assess financial risk
- Quantitative Analysis
- Foundation of Risk Management
- Financial markets and products
- Valuation and Risk models
Part 2 : Application of the Tools
- Market Risk
- Credit Risk
- Risk management and investment management
- Current issues in financial marketsUpdated on 08 November, 2015
About Integrated Management and Training Consultancy KSA
Integrated Management and Training Consultancy are a group of trainind industy experts with expertise in management training.
To learn more about Integrated Management and Training Consultancy and the variety of courses they offer, please visit the school page.See all Integrated Management and Training Consultancy KSA courses