- Price AED 2,500
- Duration 2 Days
- Call +971 4 2753473
- Locations Al Bateen Executive Airport - أبو ظبي - United Arab Emirates
Understanding of Published Business Statements like Balance Sheet, P&L Account is a requirement not only for Accountants but all inpiduals who have anything to do with money. And is there any one who has nothing to do with Money?? Managing Money requires budgeting. In Business context of course, every Manager has responsibility for his department’s budget, its making and its management. Both above skills are essential for managing the economics of the Home as well as the Office.
The course explains in easy steps:
- How to prepare budgets and report actual performance against Budgets
- Analysis of Variance arising from the budget and suggesting remedial actions
- Explains how to read a Balance Sheet and other Financial Statements in order to make sound Investment decisions be it a simple purchase of shares or a merger, acquisition of a business.
Who Should Attend
- Business Supervisors
- Inpiduals who have interest in Budgeting and investing
- Manager who wish to understand how to read a Balance Sheet
- Sales directors responsible for Strategic Planning of the markets and sales
- Strategic Planning Basics
- Variance Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statements
- The Income Statement
- The Balance Sheet
- The Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Analysis
Course Prerequisite (s)
- Must have /had involvement in Budgetary Control and/or Investment decisions.
their team at the Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies (GCAS) offer employers and employees of the aviation industry the very finest in international standard training.
Based at Al Bateen Executive Airport in the UAE capital of Abu Dhabi, they at GCAS are equipped with outstanding facilities, a pool of international knowledge and the highest of accreditations.See all Gulf Centre for Aviation Studies(GCAS) courses