By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply learned skills of corporate financial models.
- Demonstrate practical know-how of corporate valuation techniques and tools.
- Construct forecasted financial statement models and perform sensitivity analysis.
- Use the free cash flow technique in determining the value of a project or a company.
- Develop financial models using comparable company analysis and discounted cash flow analysis.
Note: This is a hands-on training program using laptops, which will be made available by Meirc.
Who should attend:
- Professionals in Corporate Finance
- Financial Analysts
- investment Bankers
- Financial Controllers
- Finance Managers
- Professionals responsible for project valuation
- Project Finance
- Portfolio Managers
- Professionals in the private investment industry.
- Financial Calculations:Applications
- Corporate Financial Analysis
- Calculating Cost of Capital and Capital Structure
- Financial Statement Modeling
- Model Construction Techniques
Meirc Training & Consulting is an independent multinational firm with close to 60 years of experience in helping regional organizations develop their human capital in management and technical fields. Since 1958, they have been entrusted by their clients to provide the most reliable training and consulting products and services in the region.See all MEIRC courses