- Locations: Somerset West Bay Doha
- Duration: 5 Days
This comprehensive five day "Hands-On" program walks you through the fundamental of Excel to the modeling process from start to finish. It provides practical examples and applications of modeling for both strategic and tactical executives.
- Effective and realistic financial models and forecasts are critical tools in today's value-driven organization. As shareholders are increasingly concerned with the value of their investments, organizations are continually driven to ensure the optimum use of resources.
- Using Excel, the Financial Modeling and Forecasting process provides an effective tool with which the potential outcomes of various strategic and tactical initiatives can be projected. The ability to answer the question "What are the potential results?" is key and critical.
- This program is designed for Professionals in the field of finance and accounting, accountants at all levels seeking to enhance practical finance and accounting knowledge. Credit/Financial Analysts; Corporate and Banking staff.
- Lectures, discussions, case studies and exercises
- Module 1: Introduction to Excel
- Module 2: Accounting Projects: Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Module 3: Model Building: Mastering Key Steps to Practically Design and Structure your Spreadsheet Layout in order to achieve a Well-Constructed and Error-Free Financial Model
- Module 4: How to Apply the Practical Features of Excel Databases in your Financial Model
- Module 5: Effectively using Pivot Tables to Enhance the Functionality of your Spreadsheet Model
- Module 6: Developing the Appropriate Techniques for using Data Tables
- Module 7: Applying Goal Seek and Solver Features to Maximize the Output of your Financial Model
- Module 8: Applying Scenario Techniques to Determine Alternatives and Constraints in your Financial Model
- Module 9: Charting your Data in order to create Effective Analysis of your Financial Model
- Module 10: Creating Practical Financial Planning Models to formulate your Strategic Decision-Making and Business Planning Process successfully
- Module 11: Determining the appropriate Capital Budgeting Models to formulate Effective Capital Investment Decisions
- Module 12: Case Problems and Discussion
About Qatar Finance & Business Academy
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses