Course detailsCourse Overview
This course will enable you to build a financial model through a step-by-step approach integrating a blend of a comprehensive case study, practical examples and advanced Excel tools. Financial Modeling Masterclass covers different types of financial modeling applications relevant to valuing companies, modeling private equity transactions, mergers & acquisitions and LBO transactions.
- Learn financial modeling using advanced Excel tools.
- Build financial models through stepwise projection of Income statement, balance sheet and cash flows
- Master Trading Comps valuation (P/E, P/B,EV, EBITDA etc.)
- Learn business valuation using comparable and discounted cash flow approach
- Apply scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Learn circular reference technique
- Understand JV Modeling; Modeling for Mezzanine Capital Investments and Modeling for Investments in convertible structures.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you forThis course is for professionals and graduate students working or aspiring to work in the field of investment banking , private equity , corporate finance , asset valuation and equity research.
About Kaplan Genesis Institute
Genesis Institute is a leading provider of financial training solutions, set up by highly qualified and experienced professionals who are passionate about the delivery of relevant, high quality and effective financial education.
With a combined experience of over four decades, working in global brands such as KPMG, Ernst and Young, McKinsey & Co. and Deloitte, our trainers bring a valuable blend of theory and practice.
Our innovative programs are structured to combine the right balance of practical case studies and insights from business reality to hone both skills and knowledge of our participants. We offer a wide range of courses in both Arabic and English for Finance and Non-Finance Professionals working at entry, mid-career, or senior level positions.